This is a great opportunity for a select few business minded individuals to excel and grow a viable sales territory. As an Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to utilize your work experience and superior client service skills to play a crucial role in campaign optimization, client management and revenue generation.
We have available territories in viable regions. No limits to your success.
Taking direction from the Sr. regional Manager, you will interact with clients and co-workers on a daily basis to achieve organizational goals and your own compensation targets.
• 100% Sales Optimization
• Optimize existing campaigns and offers to increase acquisition rates and overall revenue;
• Client Management
• Revenue Generation up to 40% commission paid. (WOW, WOW and WOW)
• Reporting & Administration
• Set up new advertisers, under the Director’s supervision;
• Maintain/build existing client relationships by consistently providing exceptional service; and manage regular contact with clients regarding campaign optimization, growth strategies and other relevant information.
• Maximize revenue by growing existing client business through the development and/or implementation of new campaign strategies.
• Collect, maintain, analyze and report information, on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis, related to accounts receivable, accounts payable, and other relevant data. Qualifications Success in this role, requires the following experience and skills.
•Minimum 2 years of experience in a client service role within the advertising industry;
• 100% self-accountability and self-employment.
•Demonstrated superior client management skills;
•Experience in sales a definite asset;
•Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal);
•Strong interpersonal, organization, and analytical skills;
•Superior attention to detail, and strong time management skills; and
Preference will be given to candidates who possess sales experience within the staffing industry or traditional IT field.
Building business relationships with customers.
Facilitating customer service and administrative issues.
Preparing corporate presentations and reports.
Researching accounts & understanding customer applications and requirements.
Attending skills development sessions and other functions as required.
Preparing account plans as required.
Outstanding sales ability with track record of success
Strong relationship building skills.
Good analytical skills.
Excellent time management and organizational ability.
Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
Ability to develop and penetrate non-base accounts with a long term vision. Positive and professional attitude working well in different environments (clients, co-workers)
Tagged as: SALES